Monday, November 28, 2005

Do You Eat To Relieve Stress

Eating good food is a necessity to maintain the metabolisms of our body. It is also one of the most pleasure giving experiences. Unfortunately, it also has a negative side.

Some people crave for food when they are not just hungry, but when they are angry as well. They load themselves up when they are under stress or face tensions. They bloat their bodies or bulge in the wrong places. They may mistakenly believe that they have a sweet tooth. They think it is cool to indulge in daily rituals of chocolate and ice creams.

For more information please click on the link on my headline.

2 comments:

wh0kn0wz said...

Well I ain't much of an eater as u know I am so skinny. But ya your right about eating too much when we are under stress or unhappy. I eat a lot when I am unhappy. But when I am stressed out.. I usually never touch food at all. There is usually nothing that a 18 hour sleep could never fix ;)

mhilmyh said...

Ha ha! Your 18 hour sleep remedy is a delightful thought, although I hope you'll not indulge in that kind of therapy too often as valuable productive time may be robbed from your life.