Then here are ten rules given by Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott, international life coach, that may be helpful.
These are common sense rules which this entrepreneur and coach explains in an interview.
1. Establish a relationship with your body, for it is yours to respect or abuse.
2. Take ownership of whatever happens to you in your life and learn from it.
3. There are no mistakes, everything is a lesson that leads to an opportunity.
4. If you keep doing the same thing, you keep getting the same outcome.
5. Become a continuous learner.
6. live in the present with goals, with expectations, dreams, wishes and hopes—and not deferring your satisfaction until those are achieved.
7. In other people you see that which you’re aspiring to do, that which you want to become.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. All your answers lie inside of you.
10. You will forget all of this at birth. Remembering and forgetting are the dance of
Read the full interview, if this is of interest.