Monday, August 01, 2005

Health workout and wealth workout

Many of us do a health workout for various reasons. A sedentary life style may have led to obesity and excess fat needs to be reduced or the joy of outdoor activities makes you do the workout. Thus many people do physical workouts.

A wealth workout requires us to do more than what we do for the health workout. Additionally, we have to engage our brain and spring it to action. We have to find out about the state of our financial fitness. Several questions will need to be addressed. How much savings do I need? What if I'm laid off? When can I retire? How will my bills get paid if I'm disabled? and many more.

Physical fitness can reduce your weight and build up your muscles. Financial fitness can reduce your expenses and build your wealth. So, do both types of workouts.

No comments: