Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Visit To The Bugs'ingham Palace

This visit was perhaps long overdue for me, partly because I was a frequent visitor to the island that housed this palace or Butterfly Park, the Sentosa which is the popular entertainment theme island of Singapore. I used to take my family on weekends to sentosa and hit the beach, our most favourite spot. It was easier and cheaper for us to take a bus which took us right inside Sentosa.

So, finally time was right for me pay a visit to the butterflies. I later realized the pollen filled air that my hosts enjoyed so much was perhaps not very helpful for my son, who is very sensitive to allergens. All in all, the visit was good and we had a fun visit, ending our day at the Musical Fountain, which put up a spectacular feat of display using water, laser and fire. Best of all it was free entertainment. It was a pity that we did not have a camera with us, but I'll try to post in Flickr some photos taken with a phone camera.

No comments: